Industry-Institution Interaction – Talks held
- Smt. R. Sreelekha IPS, IG-Crime Branch, Kerala, spoke to the students on Ethics in Management, on January 28.
- Smt. Sunitha Karodt, GM-HR, Orchid Hotels India, Mumbai, made a presentation to the students on the topic preparing for and Facing Interviews, on February 3.
- Dr. Joe Madrath, Founder and Executive Director, Gramavikas, Orissa, made a presentation to the students on Challenges in Rural Management, on February 12.
- Shri.Anil Kumar Pillai, Senior Manager – Technical Services, Madras Cements, Chennai, interacted with the students on the topic Cement Industry in India, on February 15.
- Shri.N.P. Thirukude, Brand Consultant, Thiruvananthapuram, interacted with the students on Brand Innovation, on February 16.
- Shri. Manish Srivastava, Regional Head (South), Reliance Money, spoke to the students on the topic Training to Meet the Challenges of Finance Management, on February 20.
- Dr.C.Mohankumar, Director, SCMS Institute for Bioscience and Biotech Research and Development, Cochin, made a presentation to the students on Bt Brinjal Research – Is it Abnormal or Extraordinary?, on February 20.